Engagement: The 6 E’s Of Engagement
You Want Happy and Engaged Employees?
Here in one handy chart is a summary of approximately 85,927 hours of engagement research.
Employees desperately want their leaders to:
- ENVISION a bold, clear and inspirational future;
- EMPATHIZE with them to understand their motivations and strengths;
- ENHANCE their skills through education, exposure and experience;
- EMPOWER them to do meaningful work;
- EVALUATE them on a truthful and timely basis;
- ENCOURAGE them as much as humanly possible
If you do those six things, your employees will feel the LOVE and will stay with you forever. If you don’t, they won’t.
This was originally published on Manpower Group’s Employment Blawg.